Thursday, January 22, 2009

Comps

So as some may have noticed I failed to post new resolution Sunday sketches in accordance with my last update. That's because I failed at keeping my New Year's resolution (which is probably why I don't make resolutions). The positive note is that while I haven't been keeping up with making a sketch every day, I have been doing a lot of drawing because of new classes. I don't have any completed illustrations yet, but I do have prep work for a poster design, as well as caricature sketches that will follow this post.


These were final sketches done for the Hilton Head International Piano Competition's poster contest. While I like both drawings very much, I'm doing the one on the right as I think it will make a better poster.


Color comps for the poster. I'll be using the color scheme on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment