Monday, October 20, 2008

It's been a while since my last post...and it's because I'm keeping busy! Here is my latest work from my Advertising Illustration class...


The assignment was to do a wrap around label for a paint canister for Hotels.com, meant to be given to frequent travelers (the can would supposedly hold amenities...travel shampoo, mouthwash, etc.). You needed to incorporate countries that were travel destinations. I decided to incorporate animals native to the different countries wearing costumes associated with the cultures of those countries. You have a Chinese ribbon-dancing koi, a South African Zulu elephant, a belly dancing Indian peacock, and a German lederhosen-clad pig. Now, pigs aren't native to Germany, per se, but I read that they were considered symbols of good luck there. And honestly, in my world any excuse to draw a pig is a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete